Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Novel Trailer


So I've been playing on my Movie Maker program today to create a trailer for one of my novels. I had a ball and even used my daughter's eyes as one of the photos. The book's been out a while, but I thought it would still be fun to create a trailer and see what interest it generates. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Just click the link below, you know, the one that says Against My Will. Yeah, right there below this text.


Against My Will

4 comments:

Marsha Ward said...

Wow! A powerful message in just over a minute. Good job, Robyn. I need to learn how to use Movie Maker, too. I'll put it on my to-do list.

Robyn Heirtzler said...

Thanks! It's a fun program. I've made quite a few movies on it for our family and friends.

Marsha Ward said...

I need to do that family/friends thing, too. I had a ball yesterday and today doing a trailer. Once I got the hang of the program, it was actually fun. Oops, I guess I shouldn't be writing my blog here.

Marcia Mickelson said...

That is really good, Robyn. You did a great job. That's something I have to look into.