Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We're very grateful

Here is an update on Ink Lady Tamra Norton, who lives in the northwest Houston area. Her family also owns a rental property near Galveston. She was able to get a text message to a friend, and said: We’re STILL without power, but managing. Tell everyone HI for me.

Another friend reported about Tamra: Her rental got water right up to the front door, but is okay. They had some leaks in the house but no trees fell on the house or cars. They are currently boiling water and waiting for electricity to come back on.

We're very grateful that Marcia and Tami came through Hurricane Ike without loss of life or limb.

3 comments:

Marcia Mickelson said...

Thanks Marsha for posting this update on Tamra. I've been thinking about her a lot.

Stephanie Black said...

Whew! I'm so grateful Tami and Marcia are all right, and I hope they get power back quickly.

Tamra Norton said...

Awwww! I feel so loved! I've missed my online friends so much these past 8 veeeery long days without electricity. I'll be posting soon about our experience with Ike. It's one that has changed my life in many ways, #1 being that I KNOW I was born in the correct century with all of our modern conveniences! :)