Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Laughs

Tamra wrote such an awesome blog on thankfulness this week that I decided to go a different route for my blog this Thanksgiving day.

I chose to follow one of my favorite mottoes. (Can a person have more than one motto? I don’t know? I know the Girl Scouts only have one. Oh well, I have many.) Anyway, the motto I decided to follow today is: When in doubt, go funny.

So, my friends, here are some so-silly-they're-funny Thanksgiving jokes sure to put a smile on your turkey/roll/potato/green bean/yam/pie/fill-in-the-blank stuffed face.

Asked to write a composition entitled, "What I'm thankful for on Thanksgiving,"
[a little boy] wrote, "I am thankful I'm not a turkey."

Q: What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son?
A: “If your papa could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy.”

Q: How can you make a turkey float?
A: You need 2 scoops of ice cream, some root beer, and a turkey.

Q: What do turkeys sing on Thanksgiving?
A: God Save the Kin.

Q: If the pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
A: Their age.

For more jokes visit http://www.theholidayspot.com/thanksgiving/jokes.htm

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Marcia Mickelson said...

Cute jokes. Thanks for sharing them.

Tristi Pinkston said...

That totally works!