Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Whew!

by Marsha Ward

Wow! It's been crazy around here.

Last week I was consumed with getting my novel broken down into chapters in the right places. I've been sadly absent from the blogosphere. I didn't even put up any author interviews. Perhaps tomorrow I can fix that.

Today was the deadline for members of the Whitney Academy to vote for the best examples in novels written by LDS authors. I'm glad to say I got my vote in before midnight!

Also, there must be some kind of twitching going on in the Internet, since two of my email accounts have been going haywire.

That matters to me because I began a new job that depends heavily on my ability to receive and send files back and forth to my employer. As a last resort, I had to utilize my third email account. Boo-hoo-hoo! Things will be better tomorrow, or as I heard Scarlett O'Hara say when I caught the last 45 minutes of Gone With the Wind the other night: "Tomorrow is another day!"


Love that movie! Love that musical score! Wish I'd seen the other three hours and fifteen minutes!

1 comment:

Marcia Mickelson said...

I love Gone With The Wind!