We've had family in town this week, so I have plenty of excuses for not having time to write, read my scriptures, pay my bills, keep my house clean, weed my garden, or anything else I would normally need to do. Excuses are easy to think of. Here are some good ones:
- I'm too busy with...(insert anything here that sounds good)
- I have a headache.
- I have to finish Harry Potter Book 7. (This one can continue to be useful if you read up until, say, the last two pages and just never finish.)
- I have to wash my hair. Again.
- I need bonding time with my family. (Amazingly, this one is too often pushed aside until we have another task staring us in the face that we don't want to do.)
- I'm too young.
- I'm too old.
- I'm too heavy.
- I can't sit still that long.
- I ran out of junk food to make me sit still that long.
Unless your goal is to procrastinate more. I think I like that one.