1) One of the great things that I've discovered about Blogger is the "Post Options" feature. It allows a poster to customize his or her delivery date and time. So, although I'm posting this a day late, to you it will appear that I'm a normal, on-time sort of person, with all my faculties, instead of an ADD-afflicted klutz. Ha!
Hmmm, I'll go back and make that Number 1. Heh-heh.
2) I finished the manuscript for my next novel yesterday, um, today, er, make that on Wednesday!
3) This is the third time I've "finished" it. It's a totally different book now than it was the first two times.
4) Now I can continue in the frantic novel-reading segment of time that, I suspect, will become a January and February Tradition.
5) That's because I'm a member of the Whitney Academy, and thus a judge in the final round for the Whitney Awards.
6) I'm a member of the Academy because I'm a member of LDStorymakers, Inc.
7) I need to send in my dues. Today! Thank goodness for PayPal!