Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Have Finished Trail of Storms!

by Marsha Ward

I don't know for sure how it is with other writers when they finish a project, but for me, completing Trail of Storms this evening brought elation, tears, and a prayer of thanksgiving for the gift of creativity, in that order.

Thank you, all you readers and critiquers who have put your souls into giving me advice. It is well and truly appreciated.

I already have a one-sentence summary written. I will write the one-page synopsis tomorrow, and then I WILL SEND IT OFF!

Now I've got to let the emotions drain out of my fingertips. I feel very weak, and very humbled.

8 comments:

Tamra Norton said...

Congratulations, Marsha!!! What a great feeling!

Marsha Ward said...

Thanks, Tami. What a ride!

Elodia Strain said...

Yay! Congrats! And thanks for sharing your happy moment with us!

Marsha Ward said...

Thank you, Elodia! I forgot to do the Happy Dance, but it was more of a serious, give-thanks moment for me, that tears-welling-up-because-God-is-so-good-to-you feeling.

Marcia Mickelson said...

That's great, Marsha. What a good feeling. Sometimes you think you'll never get there. Good luck with that synopsis. Ugh! And good luck with the submission.

Rebecca Talley said...

Woo hoo!! How exciting! I'm so happy for you and wish you tons of luck with submitting :)

Robyn Heirtzler said...

Congrats! Good luck with the submission process and keep us posted.

Doug Johnston said...

Masha, I am so proud that you got it done. You have my email. Will you email me please.