Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pet Peeves

by Marsha Ward

I have a couple I want to mention here today:

1. Spamming commenters. I got hit six times on my blog this morning. Had to turn on the word verification in an attempt to discourage further blood-sucking attempts.

2. Tax season. The anxiety of gathering the records to prove to Uncle Sam's IRS minions that I don't owe any taxes is an annual burden I'd love to dump. However, as I stated in my gratitude journal today, I'm very grateful to live in the United States of America, even though I have to go through the yearly "dance of the paper-gathering" for the privilege.

2 comments:

Josi said...

I'm so with you on the spammers! about three weeks ago I started getting hit like crazy. I put my comments on moderation, which has been hard to get used to but not too bad. Very annoying.

As for taxes, it's one way in that I'm so glad for my husband's complicated investing stuff, it means we HAVE to have an accountant :-)

Marsha Ward said...

Spammers, be gone!