Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Reading Binge

By Marcia Mickelson

I'm on a reading binge. I've been reading so much this last month. I'm not a fast reader, but I'm really trying to read the Whitney Awards Finalists so I can vote next month.

I actually read an entire book in one day this week. I've never done that before. It always takes me at least 2 days to read a book. I've read three books this week and just started a new one tonight.

I have 10 books left to read before I vote. I'm not sure I can do it. That's a lot of reading, and I think my kids are tired of seeing my nose stuck behind a book. Here I go. Five weeks, ten books. Sounds doable, right?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

10 books in 5 weeks is definitely doable. ;) Have fun, and enjoy your time reading.

Stephanie Black said...

You've got me beat, Marcia. I still have something like 15 or 16 books to read!