On my facebook, I've been invited multiple times to write a note called 25 random things. I haven't done it but decided today on Ink Ladies I'll do ten. Here goes:
1. I saw the trailer for my neice's new movie today (Danielle Wolverton). Looks fabulous! Check it out here: http://www.uncheckablefilms.com/Trailer.html
2. I had a great weekend with all my children! I got photos too. I love photography.
3. I still want to buy a Ruesch side-by-side and will one day. It's like off-road racing! Speed and ruggedness!
4. I can't for the life of me figure out what to make for dinner, so I'm stalling.
5. My friend from high school posted photos of us at a high school Valentine's Day dance on Facebook. I had forgotten I'd gone with Chris.
6. The two movies we rented Saturday night were terrible. Really don't waste your time on Open Season 2 or All Roads Lead Home. If you saw either and happened to like them, well we have vastly different opinions on what makes a good movie.
7. I haven't queried an agent in about a month on my finished novel. Sometimes it's difficult to jump back in after multiple rejections.
8. I recently painted my son's room and added vinyl lettering. He loved it! We did it as a surprise for him.
9. I'm freelancing again. I write for the local paper and have an article coming out in another national magazine soon.
10. My friend, Jennifer Rasmusson, forwarded this link to me. It's a talk about creativity by a best-selling author. Fabulous! Check it out here: http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/453
Well, that's it. Ten random thoughts. Have a great Monday and I'll do my best to blog next Monday with something that flows, something wonderful and captivating ...