Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2007

I've been tagged



Okay, after I posted my earlier blog, I saw that I had been tagged by Anne Bradshaw. So, I hope it's okay that I posted again. A few other Ink Ladies have also been tagged, so go to Anne's Blog to see if you've been tagged.


Remove the blog from the top, move all the blogs up one, and add yourself to the bottom. You have to copy and paste the whole thing into a Word document (or whatever) and use it as a template for your own version.

Novembrance

The Lyon's Tale


Sundial in the Shade


Not Entirely British


Marcia Mickelson

Here are my responses.


What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago, my husband and I were living in Ogden, UT while he was finishing his degree at Weber State. I was working in Salt Lake (long commute) at a non-profit running a foster care program. I loved my job, but it was emotionally difficult seeing children suffer and not being able to do much to help them.


What were you doing one year ago? We were preparing for our road trip from San Antonio, TX to Utah/Idaho to visit family and friends.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Brownies
2. Chocolate Chip cookies
3. Snickers
4. Sour cream and onion potato chips
5. Cherry Kisses

Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
1. I am a Child of God
2. Called to Serve
3. Teach me to walk in the light
4. I do
5. The Wheels on the Bus


Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off the mortgage
2. Pay off the other bills
3. Buy new clothes for my family (especially my baby who has too many 7 year old hand-me-downs)
4. Help others who need it
5. Buy a new computer (not from a thrift store or from someone getting rid of theirs)



Five bad habits:
1. Late night snacking
2. Staying up too late
3. Squeezing the toothpaste from the middle
4. Not exercising
5. Cooking too many prepared foods.

Five things you like to do:
1. Read
2. Watch movies
3. Eat
4. Make train layouts with my sons
5. Watch TV

Things you will never wear again:
1. Jellies shoes
2. dresses that make me look matronly
3. a size 7
4. denim shirts
5. overall dresses

Five favorite toys:
1.TV
2. my son’s gameboy
3. The computer
4. microwave
5. DVD player



Where will I be in ten years?
I hope to still be in San Antonio, my oldest son will be close to graduating.

People to tag:
Katie Parker
Robyn Heirtzler
Marsha Ward

2 comments:

Marsha Ward said...

EEEK! You got me!

I shall play tag soon, on my other blog.

Marsha Ward
Writer in the Pines

Marsha Ward said...

Okay, my response is up at Tag! I'm It!