Pages

Monday, July 9, 2007

Tagged?

I don’t know a thing about tagging, and you’ve probably noticed, I’m completely new to blogging, but I believe I was tagged by another one of our Ink Ladies, so here goes. By the way, I’m supposed to add myself to the bottom of this list, right? How?

Novembrance

The Lyon's Tale

Sundial in the Shade

Not Entirely British

Marcia Mickelson



Here are my responses.


What were you doing ten years ago?
We were living on a cattle ranch west of Lehi. We rode horses all the time, went shooting in the back yard and did pretty much whatever we pleased. We lived in one of two homes in the valley, five miles from the next neighbor.

What were you doing one year ago?
I was the managing editor of a newspaper and my very first novel had just come out.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Chips and salsa
3. Trail mix
4. Fresh fruit
5. Fresh vegetables

Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
1. I’ll Be
2. Several church songs
3. Don’t know why
4. Addicted (my five year old taught it to me)
5. Check you for Ticks (makes me smile every time!)

Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Build an indoor pool
3. Buy a new SUV and ski boat to match it
4. Help others as we’ve been helped in our times of need
5. Take the kids to visit family in Alabama – maybe even buy a vacation home there.

Five bad habits:
1. Snacking – I love to eat
2. Staying up too late
3. Correcting improper grammar (says my 15 year old)
4. Critiquing everything I read
5. I’m incredibly spontaneous … too spontaneous … is there such a thing?

Five things you like to do:
1. Boating – waterskiing, tubing, swimming, etc.
2. Running, playing volleyball, racquetball, anything physically demanding
3. Singing karaoke with my family
4. Dancing
5. Rappelling, rafting, hiking or anything to “get a rush!”
(of course, all the above are better with loved ones who like to go with you!)

Things you will never wear again:
1. Gathered skirts
2. Pegged jeans
3. High-wasted jeans
4. Flip-flops
5. Parachute pants

Five favorite toys:
1. Skiboat
2. Computer
3. Fishing pole
4. Treadmill
5. GPS

Where will I be in ten years?
Probably still in Enoch, but perhaps another home. My novel in progress will have hit best seller lists around the world and still be selling copies, so I can only dream about my life in ten years. There are too many possibilities to mention!

While I've got your attention, check this out ... this is my mind movie, like a vision board but a movie with sound!! Robyn's Mind Movie.


People to tag:
Donna Brown

2 comments:

Tamra Norton said...

Loved your Mind Movie, Robyn!!!! How'd you do that?

Robyn Heirtzler said...

If you have Microsoft Word, you've also got a program called Microsoft Movie Maker. It's pretty simple. You just import the photos you want to use and put them in the order you want. It's pretty easy to figure out, with a little playing around with the program. You can adjust how long each photo's displayed and how they fade in and out along with when the text appears. You ought to try it. Let me know if you need any help.