All right, all right. You're probably getting tired of reading all these "tagged" posts. Who comes up with these, anyway? Is there some little imp at a computer who gleefully churns these things out and makes us feel like we have to play along?
Speaking of playing along, here goes:
Remove the blog from the top, place yours at the bottom, and move the others up one:
Ennui in the Grocery
The Lyon's Tale
Sundial in the Shade
What were you doing ten years ago?
We lived in University of Utah student housing in Salt Lake City. We had a busy little boy and I babysat practically all the other kids in our apartment court while their parents worked or went to school. I wrote the rough draft for my first novel during nap times. Church-wise, I was ward organist and on the homemaking/enrichment committee.
What were you doing one year ago?
I was frantically studying the Doctrine and Covenants and Church history, trying to prepare for my upcoming assignment to teach early morning seminary. The intense study was a great experience, but I can’t really say I came into the class prepared to teach it. Some things you just can’t prepare for.
1. Anything chocolate
3. Grapefruit canned in syrup
4. Potato chips and French onion dip
5. Chips and salsa
Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
1. many of the Primary songs
2. "We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet"
3. "Minimum Wage" (They Might Be Giants)
4. "Stepsisters' Lament" from Cinderella (the musical)
5. "Joseph Smith's First Prayer"
Things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Pay off all debts
2. Buy a new car or two
3. Buy new furniture
5. Intend to invest, but probably squander the rest
Five bad habits:
4. I can't think of anything else
5. Did I mention pride?
Five things you like to do:
4. Be outdoors when the weather is nice
Five things you will never wear again:
1. My prom dress
2. the red polyester dress I had to wear for high school concert choir (the "red shrouds")
3. Makeup to make me look older
4. a size 2
5. a size 4
Five favorite toys:
3. bread machine
4. rice cooker (hey, it cooks rice)
5. the Internet
Where will you be in ten years?
Incredibly rich and incredibly famous. Isn't that what happens to all published authors? ;-)
Five people to tag:
Linda Paulson Adams
So there you have it, folks! Stay tuned for the next time the computer imps start a new game of tag...what information will we spill then??
(dramatic music in the background as the lead actress shows a look of pure horror on her face. Screen fades.)